Built in 1936-37, designed by Cohn Brothers was among the later apartment buildings erected in the historic district. The building occupies an end of block site on 35th Avenue with a shallow recess with a 3 sided bay entrance.
Brick building of six floors in a Neo-Georgian Style, located centrally in the Historic Dictrict Of Jackson Heights, Queens, New York.
Apartment Condominium (R4) / Owned by ELBERTSON CONDOMINIUM /41 units /6 stories / Built in 1939 / Community District 403 / City Council District 25 / Police / Precinct 115
Photography/Graphics/Digital Media ©copyright ArmenKojoyianDesign, all rights reserved